[alsa-devel] Fwd: Fwd: Problems with hda_intel, Santa Rosa, and suspend

Matt Mullins mokomull at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 22:17:26 CEST 2007

On 6/25/07, Takashi Iwai <tiwai at suse.de> wrote:
> > Yes, single_cmd mode is used always.
> That's bad.

I believe we have established that.  What can I do about it?  *Can* I
do anything about it?  What functions should I start debugging?  Has
this happened with other codecs before?  What documentation will I
need or want other than the Intel HDA and STAC9205 specifications?

I'm definitely willing to help work on this, as not many people have
this hardware.  I'm just new to the sound system, so I'm still trying
to figure out what-calls-what.

- Matt