[alsa-devel] No sound on Medion laptop (intel 82801G)

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Mon Jun 25 06:00:31 CEST 2007

Could you try reloading the driver with "rmmod snd-hda-intel && modprobe
snd-hda-intel probe_mask=1".  t looks like the modem is getting in the
way, which has been happening lately (not sure why).

I'm reviewing the patch I sent you back in October against the current
code to see if there are any anomalies.

Tobin

Tobin Davis <tdavis at dsl-only.net>