[alsa-devel] Using aplay and arecord on an ARM

Paul Kavan pkavan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 18:12:21 CEST 2007

> --with-alsa-inc-prefix=$HOME/Linux_Builds/buildroot/build_arm/root/usr/include
>
>         --with-alsa-prefix=$HOME/Linux_Builds/buildroot/build_arm/root/usr/lib
>

> Takashi

Takashi:

Thank you. That got me a little further. Now, I am hitting this error:

checking for libasound headers version >= 1.0.12... found.
checking for snd_ctl_open in -lasound... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... arm-linux-gcc -E
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for initscr in -lncurses... no
checking for initscr in -lcurses... no
configure: error: this packages requires a curses library

...which I could swear I have....will look into this.

Paul
--
Paul David Kavan
pkavan at gmail.com