[alsa-devel] Surround problems with cs46xx

Vasilis Manοlopoulos vmanolop at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 06:49:01 CEST 2007

Thanks for the reply Takashi.
I don't think that this is hardware problem, cause in windows XP, using
the drivers by the manufacturer Hercules, the sound is fine. About the
test you mentioned, I 'll check it when I find free time on weekend and
I 'll let you know the results. I hope you could provide me some further
help then. Unfortunately I am new in linux & sound issues, so creating a
6 channel wav file and the whole procedure is a bit difficult to me and
it's better to deal with it in the weekend!!

Regards.

O/H Takashi Iwai έγραψε: