[alsa-devel] Writing an AT91SAM9260-EK Dumb Codec Driver

Paul Kavan pkavan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:51:29 CEST 2007

I think I have my driver compiling and such with the kernel. I had an error
in my last Kconfig and Makefile, which I hope I have fixed. It appears to be
making correctly. I will attach the three files if anyone would like to view
them.

I am still working on getting linux2.6.22-rc1 booting correctly. Once I have
that, I should be able to evaluate the driver a little better.

I also believe I am going to need alsa-libs. I will try to locate those and
get them cross-compiled asap.

If anyone has pointers on my Kconfig, Makefile, or driver--or on how to get
linux booting, please feel free to give them to me.

Thanks.

Paul