[alsa-devel] snd_hda_intel: Conexant CX20551 (Waikiki)

Edwin Smulders edwin.smulders at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 20:07:47 CEST 2007

Yeah, that is probably going to fix it.

I'm adding my laptop model to this thread for the sake of google and other
owners of toshiba laptops :) (forgot in the original mail)
Toshiba Satellite P100-232

Im having a bit of trouble using the howto because of differences in
distributions but ill ask around on the ubuntu forums and on irc for that.

Many thanks for the links Tobin, this problem has been bugging me for almost
a year now.

~~Edwin