[alsa-devel] BT87x ALSA driver patches

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at infradead.org
Fri Jul 27 17:11:15 CEST 2007

Em Qui, 2007-07-26 às 12:01 +0200, Takashi Iwai escreveu:
> At Wed, 25 Jul 2007 15:43:50 -0700 (PDT),
> Trent Piepho wrote:

> > > Please send to ALSA guys, c/c me.
> >
> > Ok, I'll do that.  What about the two lines to bt87x.c that this patch added?
> > I seemed logical to me that they should be part of the same patch at git as
> > the changes to bttv-cards.c, but I suppose it's not 100% necessary to do so,
> > the kernel will still compile and not crash.
>
> In such a case, I think one patch makes more sense.
>
> Mauro, please apply it from your tree all together?

Ok. The changeset with the newer PCI IDs, together with the V4L changes,
is available on my tree at:

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/mchehab/v4l-dvb.git;a=commit;h=99f8a23a98ae6b7af7f821fd25865b1dbf5375ac

Do you wanna me also to take care of the changesets improving bt87x to
properly work with Osprey 440, or do you prefer if Trent sent you
directly, c/c me?

> OTOH, fixing cx88 and saa7134 codes are also painful for us :)

There's no easy solution for those "merged" work...

--
Cheers,
Mauro