[alsa-devel] Testing play and record simultaneously.

Pharaoh . pharaoh137 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:02:12 CEST 2007

Very naive questions.

1. I want to test the recording using arecord, but how will I make
sure that the data is actually being recorded?
I mean is there any way of storing the data recorded, say in a file?
Off course there must be some way, its just that I
dont know it. Can some one throw some light on this?

2. Also, I want to test my card in full duplex mode as well, i.e.
playing and recording simultaneously. How can test this
using aplay and arecord?

 -Pharaoh.