[alsa-devel] Cirrus Logic CS4270 support coming soon

Timur Tabi timur at freescale.com
Wed Jul 18 05:16:05 CEST 2007

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will soon be submitting an ASoC driver for the Cirrus Logic CS4270 codec.  I have the driver working in-house on an older version of ALSA.  As soon as I finish work on my current project, I will clean up the driver, update to the latest code, and submit it.

If anyone is using this codec on their hardware, please let me know.  The CS4270 supports many different configurations, but my board only enables some of them.