[alsa-devel] RE : RE : M-Audio Audiophile USB, native little endian (S16_LE) ?

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Thu Jul 12 23:21:19 CEST 2007

-
>> modes, resets interfaces at device initialization, and updates the
>> documentation)
>>
>> Signed-Of-By: Thibault Le Meur <Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr>
>
> Thanks, applied now.
>

> Takashi

Hi,

Hakan reported to me (off-list) that the AC3 function works correctly
with the device except in device_setup=0x00 mode because the interface
is reported to be little endian whereas it is in fact big-endian (in
this mode only).

With the help of Hakan I made a fix and updated the doc accordingly.
Hakan could you test this fix (to be applied after my last one) and
report if it is ok for you ?

Takashi, in case everything is ok and you want to apply the patch:

Lennestal and updated documentation
Signed-Of-By: Thibault Le Meur <Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr>

Thanks in advance,
Thibault