[alsa-devel] Query regarding sampling rates etc

Pharaoh . pharaoh137 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:02:14 CEST 2007

Hi,
This is a very vague question, just thought of asking it after hours of
debugging.

I am testing my alsa driver, written for omap 730/850 based board. I am
testing it by using aplay.

Despite checking clocks, sampling rates etc many times and after doing many
combinations thereof, I cant hear anything more than a noise which changes
and becomes more like the original .wav file as I change various params like
sampling rates/clocks etc. It becomes close to the actual thing, but not
better.

Any idea what are the params I should be tweaking? I know this is h/w
dependent.

-pharaoh