[alsa-devel] Intel hda ICH7 not worked anymore after using wine

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Mon Jul 9 17:07:19 CEST 2007

Sorry for missing this thread.  I just woke up.

I looked at your first pastebin output, and the actual audio codec shows
up as 0x51d41981, when it should be 0x11d41981.  This is why the Analog
driver patch isn't detecting it.

Can you try this patch against alsa-driver-1.0.14?  It should detect
this codec.  Still not sure why it is misconfigured, unless there is a
bios issue.

Tobin