[alsa-devel] Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio Controller (rev 03)

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Fri Dec 28 15:47:41 CET 2007

Ok, based on the information you've provided, it is very possible that
your system is mostly supported.  Try reloading the driver with
"model=acer" to see if that gives you full audio support.  If it does, I
can add your system to the driver very easily.

Tobin

--
Tobin Davis

The more things change, the more they stay insane.