[alsa-devel] Intel Corporation 82801H (ICH8 Family) HD Audio Controller (rev 03)

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Fri Dec 28 05:25:22 CET 2007

Welcome to alsa.  Sorry for not jumping on this earlier, holidays and
such.

Could you run http://bulletproof.servebeer.com/alsa/scripts/alsa-info.sh
and post the resulting link?  This will give me a more complete picture
of your system, and I can start working on it this weekend.  Hopefully,
I can get you up and running before the end of the year.

Thanks,

Tobin

On Mon, 2007-12-24 at 22:47 +0100, Michael Kühn wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> i'm the owner of a Acer 6492 Notebook. Details of this soundchip are at
> the bottom of this e-mail.
>
> I want to support you for developing a version of ALSA that support this
> type of intel HDA audio device. So tell me, how i can help you. (Maybe
> with testing developer version?).
>
> My OS is Gentoo Linux, and i used the latest ALSA driver (just unmask
> the alsa-driver package).
>
> Hope it's ok. :)
>
> Thanks for reply.
>
> P.S.: Details of the audiochip can found here:
> http://nopaste.com/p/aS3FUn5pqb

Tobin Davis

Let no guilty man escape.
		-- U.S. Grant