[alsa-devel] Notebook Toshiba satellite x200-21g with realtek snd-hda-intel audio device still not supported (codec ALC268)

Daniele (Mastro) daniele.bilug at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 13:47:47 CET 2007

Daniele (Mastro) ha scritto:
> i've already filed a bug
> https://bugtrack.alsa-project.org/alsa-bug/view.php?id=3659
>
> please ask me if you need any more info or want me to do some test

i just want to appoint that this email is a bit different from the one
i've written at the vger mailing list (this is for Takashi Iwai who
replied on vger and may be didn't read this new message)

now i'm using alsa 1.0.15 with the toshiba model parameter and i still
have the same problems

and again: i've no idea on what you could need.. i really want to help
you supporting my card: it's useful to me in the first place after all

so ask me if you need something

and sorry if my english isn't perfect! I'm not english and i know i
still have some problem with it

thank you all for your time

--
Daniele Segato