[alsa-devel] M-audio Delta Audiophile 192 drivers

Manel Clos manelclos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 16:24:08 CET 2007

Hi all!

We purchased a M-audio Delta Audiophile 192, which uses the ICE1724
chipset. Using Ubuntu gutsy 7.10 and alsa 1.0.14. PCM is working, but as
soon as we start Rosegarden the complete system hangs (SysRq doesn't
even work). Also, the input of the card is not shown in gnome-mixer.

Is there anything we can do to help the development of the driver? We
are able to compile kernel + patches, do C programming, test PCM, Midi...

Thanks in advance!