[alsa-devel] Please help me with USB Audio drivers.

kevin liu lwtbenben at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 06:07:06 CET 2007

Dear:
    I am using a tv card which has a standard usb audio interface,
when I plug the card, snd-usb-audio finds my usb audio interface,
And I use mplayer to test the effect, unluckly, I could not get and sound.
    And I give mplayer these parameters:
    """ mplayer alsa:adevice=hw.1
,0:volume=100:immediatemode=0:amode=1:audiorate=48000:forc
         eaudio
    """
    I am getting so frustrated by this problem.
    I don't know how to let USB Audio driver to drive my audio interface.
    Please help me.