[alsa-devel] VIA82XX on MSI K78MM Front Channel Problem

Daniel Persch d.persch at qgroup.de
Mon Aug 20 18:15:31 CEST 2007

Hello again,

After hours and hours, well, I found the problem myself:

my case has an error in the front-panel connectors

so the rear connector of the sound card which gets the result of the
front pannel seems plays wrong, too. No I connected the pings with
jumpers and the sound comes as expected...

However I can't explain the center-issue but as I'm running in 5.1 mode
there is no problem (I didn't test again - as glad as I am that it
finally works).