[alsa-devel] Problem with Conexant

Black X x.thug.85 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 09:03:47 CEST 2007

Ok, I try that before and try it now, still no change, and still have
the same problem.
When I highest the sound volume of headphone this makes sound starting
noisy (and that's the same with PCM).
About speaker it's work fine, but IF I moving any window or rotate the
desktop cube this makes the sound very slow with noise