[alsa-devel] Problem with Conexant

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Mon Apr 23 04:27:24 CEST 2007

Could you try the latest alsa-driver snapshot from
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/alsa/snapshot/driver?

I can't tell what revision of Conexant code you are using based on your
email.   Anything after 20070413 should work better, and it will also be
the most current.  I haven't made any changes to the code since ~April
6.  If you are still having audio issues, let me know.

Tobin

Tobin Davis <tdavis at dsl-only.net>