[alsa-devel] HDA Intel - Conexant CX20549 loaded but not working

Tobin Davis tdavis at dsl-only.net
Sun Apr 15 02:47:41 CEST 2007

You can get the latest version of the conexant driver (as a patch) from
http://members.dsl-only.net/~tdavis/alsa-patches/conexant-latest-rc3.patch and the instructions for installing this against 1.0.14rc3 is at http://members.dsl-only.net/~tdavis/alsa-patches/conexant-instructions.txt .

Tobin

Tobin Davis <tdavis at dsl-only.net>