[alsa-devel] [v4l-dvb-maintainer] [2/3] 2.6.21-rc6: known regressions

Mauro Carvalho Chehab mchehab at infradead.org
Sat Apr 14 15:17:10 CEST 2007

Hi Adrian,

Em Sáb, 2007-04-14 às 02:38 +0200, Adrian Bunk escreveu:

> Subject    : USB: Oops when changing DVB-T adapter
> Submitter  : CIJOML <cijoml at volny.cz>
> Handled-By : Markus Rechberger <markus.rechberger at amd.com>
> Patch      : http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/4/5/154
> Status     : patches available

I'm committing the fixes for DVB USB hotplug today at V4L/DVB devel
tree. I was waiting some more tests during this fix, since it is a
change at dvb core.

I'm out of my town during this week, with a very limited resources here.
I should return back tomorrow. Then I will generate the -git fixes and
send Linus.

Cheers,
Mauro