[alsa-devel] Alsa OSS - who is maintaining it?

Rene Herman rene.herman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 13:15:26 CEST 2007

On 04/12/2007 12:23 PM, Stefan de Konink wrote:

> With Johannes don't know what kind of sound the chip produces using
> OSS I'm stuck again. I have attached the samples to this e-mail. What
> would be a reasonable debug step here?

This message got stuck in the moderation queue due to being too big to
pass through. The list limit is set at 60 kB and while that may be too
low a limit, the 1.5 MB that was attached to this one was rather big.
Too big for public lists.

I approved it anyway, and then the attachment got scrubbed none the less
by the list software it seems.

Rene.