[alsa-devel] function location?

intellij intellij at yandex.ru
Fri Apr 6 18:42:06 CEST 2007

Congratulations for being able to read human minds. The point given was to get location of pcm.c file which resides only in one place. Moreover, it is behind my low intellect to understand how it is to work with alsa lib asking for implementation inside it without having any idea about alsa lib! I really miss something after the "clarification".