[alsa-devel] [Alsa-devel] Quality resampling code for libasound

Takashi Iwai tiwai at suse.de
Wed Apr 4 18:06:09 CEST 2007

At Mon, 26 Mar 2007 23:09:33 +1000,
Jean-Marc Valin wrote:

> > Yeah, the license is a nasty issue, but it's crucial for open-source
> > at the same time.
>
> It not that nasty considering the two licenses are perfectly compatible.
> That being said, I'll try and do something about it. Any idea what extra
> text needs to be added to say this license OR that license.

As mentioned earlier, I basically don't like a dual license because
it's ambiguous when a third person adds/modifies the code.  I don't
think it would be a big issue in the case of small codes like
resampler, though.

Do you already have a patch for inclusion to the alsa-lib tree?
If yes, I'd like to merge it before 1.0.14 release very much...

thanks,