[alsa-devel] Correct use of ak4114.c?

dustin at seznam.cz dustin at seznam.cz
Mon Apr 2 10:39:33 CEST 2007

Perhaps a solution could involve splitting ak4114 support into spdif-in and spdif-out. When creating ak4114 we could specify which part should be active. Default would be both parts in order to keep existing funcionality. The change would only concern controls definition and corresponding snd_ctl_notify calls anyway.

Thanks.

Pavel.