Revision as of 18:01, 17 January 2009 by Y2kbug
I'm User Y2kbug alias Andreas.
- IBM Thinkpad R51 1830-DG4
- Apple PowerMac G4 “Mirrored Drive Doors” – Dual 1GHz PowerPC G4 (M8689LL/A)
- Apple Onboard Audio Texas Instruments TAS3004 with is now working with patches from the author of snd-aoa, Johannes Berg (see bug bug #2448 to get to know what the problem was…) – the patches will probably be in the next release of the ALSA driver (the first in 2009) and will eventually go into the linux kernel, most likely 2.6.30.
Some useful resources:
- ALSA User Info, a good place to start
- The unofficial ALSA Wiki, a good resource for ALSA users
- Gentoo Linux ALSA Guide – now you know which GNU/Linux distro I'm using :-)
- The asoundrc configuration file
Please note: I'm just a regular user with no programming skills at all!