Tutorials and Presentations
Revision as of 15:38, 3 August 2007 by Tiwai
- ALSA 0.9.0 HOWTO - Dr Matthias Nagorni has writen a comprehensive tutorial for audio application developers.
- Howto use the ALSA API - Paul Davis has also written a brief explanation.
- ALSA Sequencer (draft) - Frank van de Pol's draft on programming the alsa sequencer.
- Kernel OSS-Emulation - Takashi Iwai has written some notes on how ALSA handles OSS applications.
- Programming ALSA (Espanol) - David Garcia Garzon has written Spanish docs and tutorials
- The LAD meeting in Karlsruhe, April 2003 provided two presentations (among many) from the core ALSA developers Jaroslav and Takashi. You can view slides and listen to .ogg recordings of the presentations.